Unable to login?
If you are unable to log in to your Internet banking site, we invite you to check the following settings:
- Make sure that your keyboard is not currently turned on "Caps Lock" function;
- Make sure the font is not turned on Cyrillic (Russian letters);
- If you use the code card, make sure you have typed the correct password and the complete code from the code card;
- If you are using a new type of code calculator, make sure that during authorization you enter APPLE 1 code;
- If you are using eID card, make sure that your computer is prepared for working with eID and correct PIN is entered;
- If also your spouse or colleagues use code calculator, make sure that you use the right one.
If 5 consecutive times you have entered incorrect data, your user will be blocked. you can unlock it at any Swedbank branch, or calling 67444444, if you are connected to the service, "Telephone banking service".
If you use code calculator and you have blocked it, three times entering an incorrect PIN code in code calculator, we invite you to go to the nearest Swedbank branch in order to unlock it. Calculator unlocking fee is determined according to the bank's price list.
If you use eID card and you have forgotten your PIN, it can be changed by using PUK and eID middleware, as well as on the site eparaksts.lv. If you have lost or forgotten both PIN and PUK codes, you will need to request a new PIN envelope in any of OCMA divisions, for which your personal ID will be required as well as filling the respective application form.